The smarter way to use your tickets. Our automated unused ticket management tool is now available to all FCM clients at no additional cost.
SMARTTRACK intelligently detects and tracks unused e-tickets and monitors these segments until they are exchanged or used. Programmable email alerts help travelers stay on top of their unused tickets.
How it works
The FCM SMARTTRACK tool checks each ticket 3 days after the date of the last flight segment to see if the ticket was used. If not, it logs the ticket as unused and begins monitoring. These unused tickets are then made available to be used again, either online via the online booking tool or via your team of FCM travel consultants.
SMARTTRACK gives you...
- GDS scans every 15 minutes to monitor ticket status
- Daily verification scan to monitor previously recorded ticket status Same day addition to traveler profile
- Ability to track non-GDS tickets
- 30/60/90 day expiry notices
- Automatic notifications to remind travelers of unused tickets Robust reporting delivered through FCM ClientBank
Check-in to better value now
To save on your company’s air travel ticketing costs and place those funds back into your business. SMARTTRACK provides easy access to up-to-date unused ticket reporting and helps you manage and proactively use your employees’ unused air tickets.
To find out more about SMARTTRACK or any other FCM 360 products, inquire now.