The smarter way to pay for your hotel accommodations.
Traditional corporate payment products such as plastic corporate cards, ghost cards and purchasing cards, have a 16-digit number that is used for multiple transactions. The risk of fraud is high and reconciliation is time-consuming.
If you have travelers without credit cards, the direct billing process is entirely manual and often leads to an unpleasant experience at check-in if the hotel has not properly accounted for the fax sent. Matching booking and travel data is a challenge once your credit card statement arrives.
FCM is pleased to offer our clients an alternative option to corporate and traveler-specific credit cards, using Virtual Card technology. Each transaction is assigned its own unique 16-digit number in less than one second and securely passed to the supplier. Booking to payment matching is done automatically.
Enhance your travelers’ experience by automatically delivering the card number directly to their mobile device to present upon check-in. Several configuration options are available as well as the ability to resend confirmation to the hotel straight from their mobile device. Travelers can also take a photo of the hotel folio and upload directly to the company’s reconciliation tool.
SMARTPAY is powered by our partners, Sabre and Conferma, in addition to an integrated funding partner.
- SMARTPAY requires setting up a virtual card pool with an integrated banking partner. If your bank is not listed, there is a pre-funded option available with eNett. Earn 0.5% cash back each month on total transacted volume.
- FCM is happy to assist you in the conversations with the funding provider if necessary. The banking process can take anywhere from 6-8 weeks depending on your bank. eNett can be turned around typically within 10 business days.
- Once the funding account has been established, FCM can complete the set up within 10-15 business days.
- During configuration, you will have the opportunity to set allowances for payment (e.g. room and tax only, room tax and wifi, all charges, etc.).
- You will have the option of capturing any specific data elements you wish to be picked up during the booking process and passed through to the reconciliation tool.
- We will schedule reconciliation training with you around the date of your first statement, within 30 days of transacting.
- Automatic Reconciliation
- Reduced Risk
- More Control
- Enhanced Data
- Improved Traveler Experience
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Diners Club
- eNett (pre-funded solution)
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo