Access your itinerary anytime, anywhere with Sam
Sam is your 24/7 mobile travel assistant. Sam accompanies you during your business trips and gets in touch anytime there’s something you need to be aware of.
As Sam gets to know you better, your communication will become more helpful by sending you restaurant recommendations, cool things to do or information on the places you’re traveling to.
With Sam, you can:
- Receive notifications whenever there’s relevant information you should know (flight delays, boarding gate changes, weather and traffic reports, reminders when online check-in opens or is about to close);
- See all your travel plans organized in a comprehensive itinerary that displays all relevant travel information (departure time, terminal and boarding gate info, reservation number, etc.);
- Forward any trip reservation or booking by email to the Sam app to add to or create a travel itinerary;
- Complete online check-in for your flight;
- Share details of your trip via SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook , Telegram, Slack, or e-mail;
- Add trips to your calendar;
- Speak with an FCM Consultant with the touch of a button (SMS option to consultant also available);
- Edit your profile so Sam can send you travel information relevant to your interests and needs;
- Book, change or cancel an air, car and hotel reservation;
- Link to driving directions.
Download the app from:
- Flight delay and disruption notifications
- Boarding notifications
- Weather forecast
- Destination advice
- FCM’s emergency contact details
- Allows travelers to add events to their itinerary
- Upcoming trip preview
- Sam is fluent in English and French
Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
FCM Travel Solutions clients can download the app to your mobile device from the app store. Once you have downloaded the app and logged in using your FCM credentials, whenever you book a trip with FCM your itinerary will automatically appear in Sam, ready for you to view, when and where you need.
For user instructions, please contact your FCM Account Manager. To log in to Sam you must be a customer of FCM Travel Solutions and use FCM Portal login credentials.
^ To enable booking capabilities within the FCM Sam mobile app please contact your Account Manager.