FCm PARTNERS WITH iJET TO DELIVER TRAVEL RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
February 7, 2014
Leading travel management company, FCm Travel Solutions has partnered with iJET International to deliver a world-class travel risk management (TRM) program for its global network of corporate customers.
FCm’s new TRM solution utilizes iJET’s risk intelligence and global response hotline, in conjunction with FCm’s technology and operations, to provide clients with a comprehensive suite of cost effective TRM solutions.
FCm’s Senior Director of Global TRM, Charles Brossman said that this year FCm would be investing heavily in the development and roll-out of a prescriptive global TRM program with the expansion of FCm Secure.
“Our clients understand that TRM is something that must be proactively adopted, no matter what industry they work in or the size of their company,” Charles said. “As a global TMC we need to make sure we continue to innovate and provide affordable TRM solutions for small, mid and larger companies.
“To be rolled out from the end of the second quarter 2014, our expanded FCm Secure program will enable customers to develop a risk management program that suits their specific needs. FCm Secure is a triple-tiered program, offering free and paid options including:
- Secure Start: a no cost program for FCm customers that acts as a starting point for building a customer’s individual TRM program. It includes itinerary-based traveler tracking; a color coded ‘risk map’ dashboard (powered by iJET); GPS/mobile based traveler tracking; FCm global crisis communications process via email and SMS; subscription-based security alerts to travel managers (powered by iJET); and security alerts available to travelers via FCm’s portal.
- Secure Protect: is the combination of the base, no-cost Secure Start offering and additional paid features. Options include a communications feature giving client administrators the ability to send their own emails and SMS text messages to travelers from a traveler location report; trip briefing tied to itinerary and automated report distribution.
- Secure Outreach: a global response hotline available for clients that require crisis support above and beyond FCm’s regular after-hours emergency services. Eligible clients who purchase Secure Outreach have access to a hotline staffed 24/7 by iJET’s global response operations.
Charles said the no cost Secure Start would be available for eligible FCm clients using FCm’s reporting tool ClientBank. Based on the ClientBank reporting platform FCm Secure will also integrate with other FCm traveler tools such as Portal and the FCm Mobile app.
“Unlike other TRM programs on the market, Secure Start gives clients access to a range of free features that often come at a cost, including a custom version of iJET’s globally leading risk alerts and GPS based traveler tracking,” Charles said.
“In addition, by connecting FCm’s emergency travel services to iJET’s global response hotline we can provide a more affordable yet effective solution for standardized crisis response with Secure Outreach.
“There are also key elements of FCm Secure that have been specially designed for the corporate travel market which haven’t been available at the price point that we will be offering these services at. Clients will benefit from faster and more comprehensive crisis communications, which means travelers receive critical information faster.”
iJET CEO Bruce McIndoe, welcomed the new partnership and said iJET was excited about working with FCm to implement a unique global TRM platform for FCm customers.
“iJET delivers a broad range of intelligence-driven operational risk management solutions to ensure multinational, regional and local organizations can operate globally with confidence. These solutions, when combined with FCm’s platforms will provide a leading and comprehensive TRM program for FCm and its customers,” Bruce said. “With support from iJET, FCm can provide customers with more automation, better travel risk intelligence and higher levels of response services.
“iJET is highly experienced in operational risk management with a global network of resources to provide up-to-the-moment intelligence on events worldwide 24/7/365 days, both of which are critical for safe and secure global travel.”
FCm Travel Solutions:
1. Is one of the world's leading corporate travel and expense management consultancies
2. Blends global presence with local, flexible and personal service, and provides end-to-end corporate travel and expense management solutions
3. Has a regionally focused global network that ensures in-depth understanding of each client's local business culture and travel environment
4. Creates travel savings for companies of all sizes, in all market sectors.
iJET International (iJET) provides intelligence-driven operational risk management solutions to enable multinational companies and government organizations to operate globally with confidence. iJET’s end-to-end, tailored solution integrates world-class threat intelligence, innovative technology and global response services that help enterprises protect their people and operational assets and mitigate operational risk. Founded in 1999, iJET is a private company headquartered in Annapolis, MD with offices in London and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.iJET.com.
FCm Travel Solutions
Director of Marketing – Corporate Brands
M: +1 312 218 2212
Director of Marketing
T: +1 410 573 3860 x 638
M: +1 410 271 8014