These airports will make you never want to leave.
Layovers can be tedious and inconvenient. However, when done right can be a way to save money and see new places while away for work. Check out this list of the highest reviewed airports around the world, but be careful they are that good, you might miss your flight
1. Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore - With attractions such as a rooftop bar, a butterfly garden made up of 1,000 butterflies, a free cinema, waterfall and giant slide this airport is voted year after year as the best in the world to visit by nearly 50 million travelers visiting the airport. The best is yet to come with plans to open a new terminal with talk of even more amenities and attractions.
2. London Heathrow Airport, England - Featuring an 11,000 square foot Harrods (Bloomingdale's US equivalent). Heathrow Boutique offers complimentary personal shoppers available to assist in planning your travel wardrobe or selecting a gift. Get in touch with your inner artists and visit the gallery showcasing sculptures from up incoming British artists.
3. Munich International Airport, Germany - Travelers can taste Germany's best brews without leaving the airport doors by visiting, Airbräu, the airport's own microbrewery. The airport also houses an open air beer garden open October through May. Travelers with a long-enough layover can take a 20-minute car ride to the well respected Bavarian State Brewery for possibly some more beer and/or try some Bratwurst, a German delicacy. Business travelers can take advantage of offices and conference rooms at the Municon Conference Center, or take a snooze in the "napcabs" which are individual sleeping pods equipped with iPhone and USB ports.
4. Incheon International Airport, South Korea - The largest airport in South Korea and one that is year after year a favorite among travelers. It certainly will not be hard to make the best of your layover while passing by South Korea. The airport offers guests an option of two movie theaters, an 18-hole putting course, not to mention an ice skating rink. Travelers can hang out one of the airport's seven gardens or visit the culture center and pass time making paper crafts or watch traditional dance performances, music or both! The airport even offers free showers and laptops for use. Travelers with a few hours on their hands wishing to tour South Korea are a 30-minute train ride form down town thanks to the airports close proximity to the subway.
5. Zurich Airport, Switzerland - Start your layover by watching pilots in their natural habitat, the cockpit, through a walk way located on an observation deck. Business travelers interested in getting some exercise in during their layover have the option of renting bikes or skates and explore the biker and skater friendly area outside the airport or visit the airport gym. In the event you have the family joining you, the kids will have endless have at the SWISS Kid's Tour as well as lounges with toys and computer games. Find entertainment for everyone at this Swiss airport.